Supporting International Clients relocate abroad is our passion.
Our primary goal is to learn what matters most to the family and create a plan where they are fully acclimated and enjoying their experience living abroad.
The process includes:
- The first step is to coordinate a visit to the social security office.
- Next, we arrange a meeting with the bank to get banking accounts open.
- Learning about the area. Our clients are typically very excited to find and secure their new home. We provide area tours to identify the area they would like to live and provide education counseling for those families with children.
- Once the desired location is identified, our housing search begins. After their new home is secured, we provide information to prepare for their driver’s license tests, utility setup and addressing specific interests.
- We also connect clients coming from the same location with each other. Being able to talk with someone who came from their home country and is already living in our area has been one of the best ways to calm any fear they have about their move to North Carolina.