Need assistance finding a rental in the Triangle?
As a Certified Relocation Specialist with 20 years of relocation rental experience, I love working with renters. Having relocated to North Carolina from Indiana many years ago, I remember how overwhelming the process was. The Triangle typically requires a Realtor to escort prospective tenants in to rental homes, and it is often a challenge to coordinate seeing a single family rental home, town home or condominium. Fear not, I will take care of everything.
I will help you through the relocation process by:
- Assessing your rental requirements
- Providing you with great rental options that meet your criteria.
- Checking availability and pricing – If you are looking for an apartment, please keep in mind they have daily pricing, the price fluctuates daily like the airlines.
- Scheduling appointments and touring the rental properties with you.
- Handling the lease negotiations once you have decided on your perfect new home
Customer satisfaction is my number one priority and I will do everything possible to make your transition easy.
3 easy steps to finding the perfect rental home for you.
- Reach out to Your Next Move to discuss what is important to you in your new rental home. Julie Kopetsky 919-601-8203.
- I will begin a rental search based on your needs and provide you with options.
- We will take a look at properties together & secure one that is perfect for you.
Call Julie Kopetsky 919-601-8203 today.